Efficient Chief Financial Officer
As your business grows, allow our team of professionals to bring the experience, knowledge, and resources to you.
Emerging and expanding businesses often reach a tipping point where they need executive level financial advice, but are not necessarily ready financially to hire a full-time CFO. When you reach that point, our Efficient CFO services can help free up more of your time and assist you in making informed decisions.
We offer full-time and interim CFO functions and can customize services based on your specific needs. After 50 years as an independent public accounting firm, our success is attributed to becoming a business partner with our clients to guide a variety of decisions which include tax planning, accounting systems and staffing, benefits and insurance, business valuation, and ownership transitions. Efficient CFO services include, but are not limited to financial and operational improvement plans and strategic planning.
Financial and operational improvement plans:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing cash flow
- Revenue strategies
- Profitability enhancement
- Risk management
- Internal controls to reduce fraud and theft
- Communications with Board of Directors
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Capital asset acquisition planning
- Private equity and debt financing
- Hands-on guidance during transitions (medical leave, business integration, leadership succession, etc.)
- Mergers and acquisition support
Cloud based accounting module synced with bank accounts and automated bill pay solution. We use Hubdoc, QuickBooks and Bill.com.
Real-time information for financial analysis of key performance indicators and benchmarking comparisons of industry. We use Fathom, RMA and FirstResearch.
Value-added insight to improve profitability and grow your business. We use Lean Six Sigma process improvement strategies.
When it comes to improving your company’s bottom line and great business advice this group is second to none.
They have always shown a great interest in the overall success of my company and watched it grow from a bootstrap startup company to an emerging young successful business.