Business Valuation Services
The process of business valuation follows an established set of procedures to form an estimated value of a business owner's financial portion of an enterprise-a metric key in determining the price prospective investors will pay for a company.
Business valuation also comes into play in resolving estate and gift taxation disputes, divorce litigation, shareholder disputes, and business acquisition. It's a critical tool for estimating the value of each partner's ownership in enacting buy-sell agreements or resolving other legal matters.
Rudler, PSC has extensive expertise in business valuations, with professionals recognized as Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts. The Firm's valuation professionals offer a wealth of practical experience in business valuations, including expert litigation skills as well as analysis of facts and alternatives.
Rudler’s professionals are skilled in matters involving:
- C Corp, S Corp and partnerships
- State filings and multi-state tax compliance
- Sales, use and property tax
- Quarterly estimated tax calculations
- Analysis of sophisticated tax transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, buy-sell agreements and succession planning
- IRS and state representation, including dispute resolution or private letter rulings
- Entity selection and optimization
- State and local tax planning
- FAS 109 and FIN 48 calculations
Our passion is to help you understand every financial aspect of your business and to assist you with expert analysis, implementation and planning throughout each phase of your enterprise lifecycle.
Transitioning our ownership was something we had talked about for awhile but we had no idea how to start. It would have never happened without their guidance.