Rudler, PSC is hiring a Tax Reviewer to join their team!
With 50 years as an independent public accounting firm in Greater Cincinnati, Rudler, PSC helps our clients with tax compliance, planning, accounting / auditing/ agreed upon procedures services, business valuation and business consulting.
The Tax Reviewer will have responsibility for tax compliance and/or review, research, and planning for commercial businesses, not- for-profits, government entities and individuals. The Tax Reviewer will have the ability to work part-time with flexible scheduling.
- Review of Federal, state, county and local income, Sales/Use and property returns
- Ensure delivery of client returns and extensions in a timely manner, meet deadlines
- Utilize knowledge and experience to ensure best product is delivered to clients
- Respond to client concerns; perform daily client interaction and coordination of team tasks
- Analyze, interpret and/or make deductions from varying facts/circumstances presented by client cases; perform research as needed to resolve client tax issues
- 5+ years in public accounting with strong tax review and preparation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive experience preparing and reviewing 1040, 1065, 1120 and 1120s
- Exceptional client relations and oral/written communication skills
Contact Rebecca Lenihan, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Manager at 859-331-1717 for additional information.
Becca Lenihan, SHRM-CP