Rudler, PSC is hiring a Staff Accountant to join their team!
With 50 years as an independent public accounting firm in Greater Cincinnati, Rudler, PSC helps our clients with tax compliance, planning, accounting / auditing/ agreed upon procedures services, business valuation and business consulting.
The Staff Accountant will have responsibility for tax compliance and/or review, research, planning and audit representation for commercial businesses, not- for-profits, government entities and individuals. The Staff Accountant will participate in multiple phases of client engagements, and may have primary client responsibility.
- Preparation of Federal, State, County and Local Income, Sales/Use and Property returns
- Perform accounting/auditing/or review services for a diverse range of clients in one or more industries
- Gather and prepare information for Federal or State tax planning
- Complete research and planning projects
- Obtain an understanding of pertinent IRC Sections and Regulations
- Assist in representation of client with government agencies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of professional Tax Accounting experience
- Experience with research tools (RIA, CCH, etc.) and with ProSystems FX software preferred
- Experience working with clients from a variety of industries
- A strong desire for continuous learning and career advancement
- CPA or working towards CPA
Contact Rebecca Lenihan, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Manager at 859-331-1717 for additional information.
Becca Lenihan, SHRM-CP