Rudler, PSC is hiring a Staff Accountant to join their team!
With 50 years as an independent public accounting firm in Greater Cincinnati, Rudler, PSC helps our clients with tax compliance, planning, accounting / auditing/ agreed upon procedures services, business valuation and business consulting.
The Staff Accountant will have responsibility for tax compliance and/or review, research, planning and audit representation for commercial businesses, not- for-profits, government entities and individuals. They will have the ability to work part-time with flexible scheduling.
- Maintain work on multiple projects and clients at once
- Participate in completion of audits, reviews, and compilations
- Participate in completion of internal controls assessments
- Assist with various Client Advisory Services including the Virtual Back Office and Efficient CEO offerings
- 2-4 years proven work experience as a Staff Accountant
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience. ; industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred
Contact Rebecca Lenihan, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Manager at 859-331-1717 for additional information.
We’re hiring! At Rudler, we believe in a work-life balance. Hear from our Staff Accountant, Gina Earle, CPA, on how her part-time remote schedule provides her with an opportunity to spend more time with her children.