Rudler, PSC is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
With 50 years as an independent public accounting firm in Greater Cincinnati, Rudler, PSC helps clients with tax compliance, planning, A&A, agreed upon procedures services, business valuation and business consulting. Our mid-sized firm offers the best of traditional and modern accounting. We believe that helping our professionals grow and providing them with advanced technology leads to providing outstanding, individualized client service.
We provide employees with comparable health and retirement benefits, and paid time off. We also offer flexible work schedules, maximum hours with required time off during tax season, team-building activities, and family outings outside of the office. Finally, we support our employee’s community involvement activities. Rudler, PSC has been consistently named Accounting Today Best Firm to Work for in 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for working with a variety of clients. Experience working with privately held businesses and not-for-profit entities is preferred. The ability to interact directly with clients and junior staff is required, along with the ability to schedule, manage and deliver jobs on a timely basis. Familiarity with CCH Engagement, document software programs is a plus.
- Manage multiple projects and clients at once
- Run various A&A jobs and supervise staff
- Complete audits, reviews, and compilations
- Completing internal controls assessments
- Assist with various Client Advisory Services including the Virtual Back Office and Efficient CEO offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have CPA or working towards CPA
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience with research tools (RIA, CCH, etc.) and with ProSystems FX software preferred
- Experience working with clients from a variety of industries
Contact Rebecca Lenihan, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Manager at 859-331-1717 for additional information.
Becca Lenihan, SHRM-CP