Brad Price, CPA
After serving four years in the Marine Corps, Brad Price began his professional career in property management. He stayed in the industry for nearly 12 years, until the property he worked for was sold. He was then faced with two options – head to a new property or look for a new profession. Brad decided to reach out to a friend of his who serves as a career counselor. After going through a few personality and skillset evaluations, his friend told him that accounting would be a very good fit for him.
Brad excelled in his time at the University of Cincinnati (UC). He graduated first with a Bachelor of Business Administration, summa cum laude, and then with a Masters of Science in Accounting, and served as a commencement marshal in 2015. His hard work earned him the prestigious Lindner College of Business Outstanding Non-Traditional Student Award. Brad gives back to his alma mater by serving as a member of the Accounting Advisory Committee at UC Clermont.
At Rudler, he lends his expertise in tax preparation to clients. He enjoys helping them make various tax planning decisions to advance their personal and business goals. He also enjoys collaborating with his teammates at the firm.
“The people I get to work with here at Rudler, they’re the reason I enjoy coming to work every day.”
When he’s not hard at work collaborating with clients and team members, Brad can be found at his home on the west side of Cincinnati, enjoying time with his wife, dog and cat. Brad and his wife are very active in their local parish. He lends his vocal talents to the choir and serves as a cantor during masses. Brad loves watching college football and basketball games (Go Bearcats!) and attending the opera.
Area of Concentration
- Tax Preparation and Advisory Services
- For-Profit Partnerships
- Certified Public Accountant – Kentucky, Ohio
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Cincinnati, Master of Science in Accounting
- Lindner College of Business Outstanding Non-Traditional Student Award
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Member of the St. Teresa of Avila financial committee
- Member of the Accounting Advisory Committee at UC Clermont