Audrey Goetz, CPA, CVA
While attending graduate school, she was told to acquire real-world experience. So she continued at the University of Denver on a full scholarship, and instead found her calling in accounting. She uses keen organizational skills to demonstrate responsibility and perseverance to her clients and staff.
Clients appreciate Audrey’s focus on building and maintaining relationships. She keeps an open dialogue between her team and theirs, extending it to other service providers as well. She brings clients Big Five experience and a specialization in tax management and compliance for closely held businesses, pass-through entities and service companies. She is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and is part of the Rudler, PSC business valuation team.
Staff who work closely with Audrey feel empowered by the training she provides and the responsibility that ensures completion of projects. By involving her team in the day-to-day aspects of client work, Audrey has helped them discover their own strengths and career paths.
Audrey and her husband have three children. She is very active with her children’s soccer teams and enjoys coaching and supporting her twins. Audrey serves on the board and finance committee of BAWAC, an organization that helps people with disabilities find and maintain employment. She is also a member of the women’s initiative with the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
Area of Concentration
- Income Tax Planning and Compliance
- Tax and Business Planning
- Member of Firm's Business Valuation Team
- Certified Public Accountant – Ohio
- Certified Public Accountant – Kentucky
- Certified Valuation Analyst
University of Denver
Master of Taxation
Thomas More College
A.A. Business Administration & History
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Graduate of the Rainmaker Academy
- Board of Directors/Finance Committee, BAWAC
- Member/Women’s Initiative, Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce